Martes, Hulyo 17, 2012



House Mountain

I've been in Baguio City for three times and it was my first time to went there when I was in first year high school and we got a chance to be there again last December 2011. For three times of visiting there, Baguio never fail to amazed me with all things I saw and visit, the pine trees, "aetas", the strawberry field, Burnham Park and all the tourist spots there and most especially the cold air :) 






 But there's one thing that caught my attention and really upset me every time we visit the Summer Capital of the Philippines and it was the mountain that full of houses, I was very afraid for all the families who lived there because it was a life and death situation, their lives are in danger most especially when there is a storm in our country. I took the picture below last December 2011 in Baguio City and that's how it looks like, a mountain with full of houses.  I hope the government will give immediate response for this, not only those families who lived there are affected but also the environment and animals who supposedly the one living in this kind of mountain.







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento