Martes, Hulyo 17, 2012





oink .. oink .. (:






I love PIGS, I really love pigs but NOT THE REAL ONE :) When I saw a thing and pictures of cute pigs, most especially a stuffed pigs, my eyes are getting bigger just like it turns to a heart shape eyes ha-ha :) 

I started loving pigs when me and my boyfriend gain weight together, I treat pigs like they were my babies.

Even though I lose weight, I still love them :) It was now my addiction to have different things of cute pigs because they were my friends when I'm alone .. in my bedroom ha-ha 

Everyone of us have different likes and dislikes, some of us can relate with each other but some of us not but the important thing is you respect others likes and dislikes. I love pigs and what they always say is "OINK OINK" :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento